forrest-user mailing list archives

From Qin Ding <qd...@csc.com>
Subject How to questions
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:35:19 GMT
1. The initial navigation menu on the left side has a img
"build-with-forrest-button".  In the samples tab, there is no such img. Is
there a way that I can put the project logo to replace that img, not just
in the initial home tab menu but all tab menus?  How do I make that
happen?

2. How can disable the trail on the very top of each page?  I commented
out the trail element in skinconf.xml, or leave both name and href
attributes empty, I still get ">" character shown in the trail area.

3. How do I make motd work?  I uncommented that section, there is no
effect.

4. How do I config skin(s) to make the site display three columns with
left a navagation menu, middle and right dispaly contents and news and
events?

Thanks.
.
Qin

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.