forrest-user mailing list archives

From Qin Ding <>
Subject Build Failed
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:36:04 GMT
I just downloaded the forrest and followed the installation instruction.
When I issued forrest -projecthelp, I got the error.

C:\>forrest -projecthelp

Apache Forrest.  Run 'forrest -projecthelp' to list options

Buildfile: c:\mytools\apache-forrest-0.7\main\

Basedir C:\" -emacs -logger
-projecthelp do
s not exist

Total time: 0 seconds

Please help.  Thanks.
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

View raw message