forrest-user mailing list archives

From Hugo Osorio <osorio.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: protocol
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:57:31 GMT
I thought of Forrest as a collaborative environment,

If i am not wrong, WebDAV is a protocol with which i can transfer data, web
content, etc, with an editor enabled to do so, transferring with the WebDAV
protocol.

Locationmap is for presenting all of the content in different languages
isn't it ?

thank you