forrest-user mailing list archives

From Hugo Osorio <osorio.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: intranet environment
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:49:35 GMT
Thank you for your response !

so, is there another option?, i am afraid of facing a release which is in
development, i need something quick and easy.. i am building an intranet, I
need people easily to put data/content onto the server, in order to be
published for our 'local area network' only

The environment for this, i suppose, is Forrest CMS in this case, Cocoon the
basis, Tomcat, but, i need to have cleared how people can put their own
content on the forrest-project (which is in another machine (FreeBSD)) by
themselves.

thank you for your guidance, it is quite valuable