forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: coding dynamicall in xdocs/ and to delimit output in meta-data?
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:41:25 GMT
Ross, thanks for reply.
I mean how in *xdocs* files would you do the equivalent of @author_id or:

on the second, I mean how to write the line of code, I'm not sure what
the $x or @x I have to look at the number of entries of type foo and
only show say 4 of the total number in an xsl file. how you would write
the value to stop at and the ($entries.......)*] part
does that make any sense at all?

thx
Holly