forrest-user mailing list archives

From Helena Edelson <hel...@greenjaguar.com>
Subject Re: New Forrest site to add to list!
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:08:37 GMT
THanks! I spend quite a lot of time on the xsl pages, the css and
site2xhtml and renderlogo pages. I have run into some frustrating things
that I'm hoping will change soon, things affecting branding like links
needing a target="_blank" but generally this is a very powerful
framework and I see great potential in what I can do with it. I can
re-code some of the back-end and leverage all the superb work all the
developers have done. It's truly very cool. Am excited to plug lenya
into it for a new site I am building for a client. It's so easy to test
with in jetty and deploy on tomcat. the modularity makes my changes
highly efficient. love that.

Holly