forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: intranet environment
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:16:11 GMT
Hugo Osorio wrote:
> Does Forrest give a collaborative environment like Twiki, for example?

Forrest is not a CMS of any description it is an XML publishing
framework, see our home page.

> is it Forrest a good option for an intranet where people from different
> areas place their own content and files?

As I said earlier in the thread 0.8-dev does facilitate this but 0.7
does not. The code is pretty solid/stabel. I use it extensively in a
production environment pulling content from SVN (via http), Daisy (via
the Diay plugin in Whiteboard) and the local filesystem.

Ross