forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: what is the best client 4 forrest (best in spanish)
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:25:56 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> On Saturday 06 August 2005 8:20 am, Hugo Osorio wrote:
>
>>Hello people, please can you guide me to get the best and easy to use
>>client/editor for construct pages for Forrest?
>

> Vim :-)

We have an Eclipse plugin being developed that provides drag and drop
editing of a forrest content object as well as utilising the XML editors
and the like from the Eclipse toolkit. It also provides wizards for
creating a new site, running forrest and other common tasks.

However, it is in an alpha state right now. It does work, but is a long
way form perfect (although the XML editing stuff is very mature).

If you are just starting out with a new environment this might be a
great place to start. Eclipse itself is I18n, but our plugin is not at
this point in time, although it would be easy to make it so, there is
very little text to convert at present.

Ross