forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with new templates
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:50:05 GMT
CFAS Webmaster wrote:
> Diwaker,
>
>  It does to some degree.  I had found the foo.xml/foo.fv, default.fv
> mapping and that helps immensely.  I think the part that I'm not
> understanding is the other <forrest:hook> bit.

When replying onlist please try and keep the context of your discussion
in them ails by quoting relevant text as I have done here. This is for a
few reasons:

1) the archives are much easier to read and understand
2) someone can drop into a discussion in the meiddle of a thread and
understand what is going on (and therfore contribute their own thoughts
to the problem).

Thanks,
Ross