forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Roth" <r...@visualclick.de>
Subject Forrest internal format==XHTML in 0.8?
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:27:33 GMT
Hello,

I have been away from Forrest 0.6 since at that time, it did not meet my
needs/expectations. I now get back to it, and I haven't found this
questions answered in my quick glimpse over the docs:

Is Forrest still using "documentvXX" as its internal format, or have you
already been making the switch to XHTML(2) in 0.8?

As far as I can remember, this was discussed some while ago and
scheduled for 0.8 - is this still the current roadmap?

I'm asking because I'd like to only jump in when this transition has
been made, so that any input and output/skinning plugins I'll need to
probably write (we have several proprietary source DTDs and very
specific output requirements) would not have to be changed from the
ground up in a few weeks.

Thanks, Christian.