forrest-user mailing list archives

From Alan Chandler <a...@chandlerfamily.org.uk>
Subject Problem installing eclipse plugin
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:28:52 GMT
I am following the instructions for installing the eclipse pluging in the
readme.txt file inside the tools/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.forrest
directory.

The first issue arises when I come to import the existing project into
eclipse.  Instead of just the plugin, there are other projects to import.
The readme makes no mention of them.

Regardless, if I import them or not the actual forrestplugin project has the
following errors

MANIFEST.MF

Can't resolve these

 org.eclipse.wst.internet.webbrowser,
 org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine

src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/job/ForrestRunner.java

Can't resolve the following import statelments

import org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine.Jetty;
import org.apache.forrest.eclipse.servletEngine.Server;
import org.eclipse.wst.internet.webbrowser.internal.Trace;
import org.eclipse.wst.internet.webbrowser.internal.WebBrowserUIPlugin;

I actually set up wtp all in one package (includes eclipse and wtp all
together), and all the other prerequisits mentioned seem also to be
installed.  So what am I missing?

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk