forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Phillip Evans" <pev...@wukwuk.com>
Subject RE: Forrest run works but forrest doesn't
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 03:23:22 GMT
I am running under windows xp. I am running 'forrest' and 'forrest run' from
the site directory that I ran forrest seed in. $FORREST_HOME is set to the
directory above the site directory, ie 'apache-forrest-0.7'. Listed below is
the broken links file generated by the build, the majority of which I am
guessing relates to the failure to generate the LH Navigation.

I did a lot of playing around to get sdocbook files working under 'forrest
run', even with the sdocbook plugin, so I probably made some changes that
affected 'the 'forrest' command that I didn't reverse.

My next step is to start a new seed site and apply my changes one step at a
time and test with both 'forrest run' and 'forrest' at each stage. What
better way to learn?

- <broken-links>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: samples/error:ext:webapp"
uri="samples/error:ext:webapp">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:faq"
uri="samples/error:site:faq">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request:
samples/error:ext:forrest/linking" uri="samples/error:ext:forrest/linking">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request:
samples/error:site:samples/faq" uri="samples/error:site:samples/faq">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: error:ext:forrest"
uri="error:ext:forrest">
  <referrer uri="index.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: samples/error:ext:forrest"
uri="samples/error:ext:forrest">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link
message="C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\apache-forrest-0.7\plugins\plugins.xm
l (The system cannot find the file specified)"
uri="pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/index.html">
  <referrer uri="linkmap.html" />
  <referrer uri="index.html" />
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  <referrer uri="samples/index.html" />
  <referrer uri="samples/static.html" />
  <referrer uri="samples/subdir/index.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:samples"
uri="samples/error:site:samples">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: old_site/test1.xml"
uri="/old_site/test1.html">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: samples/error:ext:linking"
uri="samples/error:ext:linking">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request:
samples/error:site:hello_print" uri="samples/error:site:hello_print">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: error:site:plugins"
uri="error:site:plugins">
  <referrer uri="index.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:index"
uri="samples/error:site:index">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:plugins"
uri="samples/error:site:plugins">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request:
samples/error:ext:forrest/webapp" uri="samples/error:ext:forrest/webapp">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
- <link message="No pipeline matched request:
samples/error:site:samples/sample/section"
uri="samples/error:site:samples/sample/section">
  <referrer uri="samples/sample.html" />
  </link>
  </broken-links>