forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use XHTML as input format
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:28:31 GMT

Ross Gardler wrote:
>> What is required if I want to use XHTML as an input format.
>> Just placing it in xdocs will not work, strangely enough if I do that
>> with

> It should:

> http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/upgrading_07.html#raw

The way I read this is that I need not make any changes to a freshly
seeded Forrest in order to have HTML/XHTML-files places in xdocs
process as skinned documents, right!

> What is the name of your file, it should have the .html extension

The extension is .html and it is in xdocs. As mentioned before it does
get processed up to the http://localhost:8888/body-xhtml-test.html
step of the pipeline, after that the page content simply vanished.

--
Ferdinand Soethe