forrest-user mailing list archives

From Kevin <>
Subject resume plugin with dtdx plugin
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:47:49 GMT

I like the resume plugin and it's collation of skillsets from
a team. Is there a simple way of presenting one resume without
using the team directory structure?

Resume xml validate in forrest build process fine using catalogs
to find the dtd. I used the dtdx plugin to try and expand the
resume dtd so I could see the structure. It failed so I ended up
copying the resume dtd to forrest core because of:

  <map:generate type="nekodtd"

Could the dtdx plugin use catalogs as in the validation process?

It was a hack copying the resume dtd. I could add another src
line to the dtdx plugin input.xmap but hardcoding alternate
paths for non core dtds may not be the best way. Any ideas?

View raw message