forrest-user mailing list archives

From Damiano Venturin <...@venturin.net>
Subject newbie - how to include javascript
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:17:29 GMT
Hi all,
this is my first post. I read in the ml archive something about
including file in forrest 0.7 but I'm really confused

in few words I don't know how to solve this problem because I don't know
much about xslt and xml. I'm just at first steps.

I have this files:

spippolo:/var/www/devel/apache-forrest-0.7/2v_docs/accounting/src/documentation/content/xdocs/includes#
ls -1
cm_addins.js
coolmenus4.js
dhtmlcentral.js
header.xml

the *.js files are a common menu

I would like to have that menu at the top of any page built by forrest.
I have built my custom theme starting from forrest-site theme.

Please may you help me?

thanks in advance

Damiano Venturin