forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Starting forrest project along with tomcat
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 19:36:16 GMT
On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 11:31 -0500, Hugo Osorio wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> I need my forrest-project to run in system initialization, but i
> couldn't do it,
>
> the things i have done is to construct the forrest project to a .war
> file, and afterwards extract it in
> /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps ,
>
> for the project to run, i have to restart everytime de Tomcat server
> by:
> /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/bin/catalina.sh run &
>
> in this way i do have my project running on Tomcat, but if i the
> system is restarted, there is not project up :(

Hmm, sounds weird. You have your forrest project in tomcat running but
after restart it is gone?

in /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/conf/server.xml
do you find something like:
<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
?

in /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapp/ can you find a dir with your
project name? When after deploy and/or restart?

salu2
thorsten

--
thorsten