forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Ullrich Kohl" <uk...@nivo.de>
Subject AW: Can not lauch forrest on win xp SP 2
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:51:59 GMT
Hi Cyriaque,

I just solved the problem with executing "forrest run" a second time.
Thanks for your support
Ullrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Cyriaque Dupoirieux [mailto:Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@pcotech.fr]
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Juli 2005 12:38
An: user@forrest.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Can not lauch forrest on win xp SP 2

Ullrich Kohl a écrit :

>Hi all there,
>
>I hope I'm able to solve my problem with your support. I installed forrest 0.7 like described
on the website and on the index.html in the forrest-root-folder.
>I set the enviroment variables to the propper values. LAter I typed forrest run in the
site-author directory. When I tried to go open http://localhost:8888 I will always get the
message, that this adress it not available.

Are you behind a firewall ?
Can you check that there is no error while loading the plugs in ?

Cyriaque,