forrest-user mailing list archives

From Rasik Pandey <rbpan...@gmail.com>
Subject BUG: in pelt skinconf.xsl from SVN trunk for custom <div id="feedback"/>
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:06:44 GMT
Hello,

I just found this nasty one:

    <xsl:if test="not(color[@name='published'])">
		<color name="feedback" value="#4C6C8F" font="#FFFFFF" align="center"/>
     </xsl:if>
     <xsl:if test="not(color[@name='published'])">
        <color name="published" value="#4C6C8F" font="#FFFFFF"/>
     </xsl:if>

where the condition in the first xsl:if test should read
"not(color[@name='feedback'])" rather than
"not(color[@name='published'])". The xsl:if check is correct and
should not be changed. I was manipulating my "extra-css" and "colors"
elements in an attempt to change my "feedback" DIV background color,
but since this existence check was incorrect I was always getting the
default color in the generated profile.css.

see it here : http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/pelt/skinconf.xsl?rev=153355&view=markup

Regards,
RBP