forrest-user mailing list archives

From CFAS Webmaster <webmas...@cfas.org>
Subject Re: please add your site to "Forrest Example Sites"
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:28:32 GMT
Diwaker,

  I copied the message from a previous posting so, no please only post
http://www.cfas.org/

  Oh, sorry...  I'm still new to the theming paradigm and am accustomed
to the "skin" terminology.  I just figured out where to put the bits to
start changing things so it's pretty interesting to me.

  I understand about the changing way of the theme, so that's why it's
at home ;)   It does appear to work very well though...  Nice job to
everyone involved!

Thanks!
-Paul