forrest-user mailing list archives

From Mickael Remond <mickael.rem...@erlang-fr.org>
Subject Re: Problem with site.xml and menu for hidden items
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:07:06 GMT
Hello David,

David Crossley wrote:
> As well as the reference that Diwaker provided, also look
> at the forrest/site-author for our site.xml
> e.g. the "tools" section. Something like this might
> do the trick ...
>   <release label="Release notes" href="releases/"
>      description="Latest release notes">
>     <index href="index.html"/>
>     <release2 href="release_0.9.1.html"/>
>     <release1 href="release_0.9.html"/>
>   </release>

Thank you for your help.
I already tried this approach in the site.xml file, but in this case the
index.html, release_0.9.1.html and release_0.9.html file are not
generated. The reference to "release/" in the release tag is not
sufficient to trigger the inclusion of index.html in the global sitemap
and thus the dependant files are not generated.
Maybe if an option could force the generation of pages in sitemap, even
if they have no label on it ...

--
Mickaël Rémond