forrest-user mailing list archives

From Mickael Remond <mickael.rem...@erlang-fr.org>
Subject Re: Problem with site.xml and menu for hidden items
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:39:20 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> If you still have trouble, then create an issue in our Issue Tracker
> and attach a screenshot to help explain your problem.

The problem can be demonstrated online. For exemple, here is a normal
page that show the correct menu:
http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/releases/index.html

If you click on one of the link on the page you reach the following
page, that display all menu entries in every topic/tab.
http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/releases/release_0.9.1.html

The corresponding piece of site.xml is something like:
       <release label="Release notes" href="releases/index.html"

                description="Latest release notes">
         <index href="releases/index.html"/>
         <release2 href="releases/release_0.9.1.html"/>
         <release1 href="releases/release_0.9.html"/>
       </release>

My question is the following: How is it possible to hide link under a
certain level while keeping a proper rendering of the menu ? Is it
possible ?

Thank you in advance.

--
Mickaël Rémond