forrest-user mailing list archives

From Mickael Remond <mickael.rem...@erlang-fr.org>
Subject Problem with site.xml and menu for hidden items
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:38:32 GMT
Hello,

I have been using Forrest for a while but there is still one thing that
I do not understand and that I found annoying.
I build a site.xml file. This file contains menu entry that are not show
(no label attributes). The upper level is shown and provides links in
the content to the lower level that are not show.

Now, when I click on this not shown sublevel, all the menu entry are
shown, and not only the menu part for the portion of the site I am
currently browsing. This is strange as parent level menu is properly
displayed, but now hidden menu entry, as if Forrest could not know where
to place page in the menu hierarchy. It is behaving nearly the same as
if the unshown menu entry was not at all defined in the site.xml file.

Do you have any idea of why this is happening ?
Any workaround idea ?

I am using Forrest 0.6.

--
Mickaël Rémond