forrest-user mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <>
Subject Re: please add your site to "Forrest Example Sites"
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:11:00 GMT
Hi Paul,

On Sunday 31 July 2005 1:04 pm, CFAS Webmaster wrote:
> Name = Central Florida Astronomical Society
> URL = <>

I see two different URLs here. Both seem to be using Forrest though. You want
both to be added?

> As a side note, I'm working to convert the site over the leather-dev
> over at once I figure out how
> things work with leather...

Fabulous! FYI, what you are using there is *not* leather-dev. Its a new
theming/infrastructure for Forrest, and still in alpha stages. Many details
are likely to change in the near future. Its great that you are playing with
it (and please, do send us your feedback), but I would not recommend
deploying it on a production website just yet :-)

View raw message