forrest-user mailing list archives

From Sean Hower <hokumh...@freehomepage.com>
Subject Re: easy wincvs updates
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:44:59 GMT

---------------------------
David Crossley  wrote:
Sean, when you do 'forrest', does it generate the files directly into
your cvs working copy, rather than generating into the build/site/
directory then copying the files over? Or perhaps you have build/site/
actually checked into CVS?
It's generating into the build/site/ directory and then I'm copying over the files. Which
I'm okay with doing, I was just hoping that there would be a better way of doing this...you
know, so that I don't miss a file, or forget to copy over, or whatever other little mistake
humans can make.

Let test the update option and I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com