forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Marius Voelpel" <>
Subject RE: Images in several directories
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:49:56 GMT
OK, I've asked the list too fast. I found the solution:

I can simply place "images"-directories in the xdocs-subdirectories so that
the path images/xyz.png is correct for the editor. Forrest finds the images

-----Original Message-----
From: Marius Voelpel []
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:20 PM
Subject: Images in several directories

I'm trying to customize a WYSIWYG XML editor (Blast Radius XMetaL) for a
forrest project. I've got a problem with viewing images in the editor: The
(forrest)path always is images/xyz, but as the picture is not in a
sub-directory "images" of the XML-file's directory but in "resources/images"
(0.6) or "xdocs/images" (0.7), the editor shows a broken image.

Does anyone know whether there is a possibility to make forrest find images
in (several) other directories?

Marius Voelpel

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825

Buch "User Interface Tuning" von Joachim Machate und Michael Burmester

View raw message