forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: easy wincvs updates
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:48:35 GMT
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 14:40 -0700, Sean Hower wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not, but I thought I'd start here.
>
> We're using WinCVS and I've got my Forrest site checked in. Now, when I update and generate,
Forrest is overwriting all existing files. So, if I make a change to one file and regenerate,
I have to check in all files. This, of course, is no fun and I want a better way to handle
update checkins.

Hmm, you are using cvs for your cooperate site, right? I ask because
forrest is using SVN (which *not* the same)! I am not using wincvs so I
do not know whether is possible for SVN as well but I imagine (the name
winCVS) that no.

The automate way would be done by the forrestbot that Ross mentioned in
his other post.

salu2
--
thorsten