forrest-user mailing list archives

From Addi <a...@rocktreesky.com>
Subject Re: Css question
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:26:41 GMT
When an image is set as background-image in the css, you won't be able
to get the image from clicking on it because there is no direct
reference to its location on the server as there is when the image is in
the html itself.  Your browser can not see where the image is to "save
as".  You can get the image in your browser (and save it) by looking up
the full name in the css and then direct your browser to
forrest_site_url/skin/images/name_of_the_image. (e.g.
http://156.132.92.4/skin/images/rc-b-r-5-1header-2tab-selected-3tab-selected.png).

- Addi