forrest-user mailing list archives

From Addi <a...@rocktreesky.com>
Subject Re: Css question
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:02:56 GMT
Ah.  Well I can't find the css either but I could find the
transformation where base-selected and base-not-selected are brought in,
which looks like it is part of the process for determining which tab
gets which colors.  As for the tab look though, actually the tabs *do*
use images.  The basic tab is just css color, but the rounded corners
are small images that Forrest makes for you by using base svg "rounded
corner" images, applying the correct colors and then converting into png
images on the fly during the build.  If you look in
build\site\skin\images you will see the png corner images (all starting
with rc-).

You should probably read the HowTo on Tab Corners if you haven't already.
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/howto/howto-corner-images.html

There are also a number of css tutorials on the net if you look for css
rounded corners.  There are a few methods that folks employ, depending
on situation and all of the ones that I have encountered have required
at least a small image.

HTH
Addi