forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing 0.7rc1 - build failed
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:22:35 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>>Roland Becker wrote:
>>
>>>system: w2ksp4
>>>java: jdk1.5.0_03
>>>1. download 0.7rc1
>>>2. unpack
>>>3. set environment
>>>4. cd mysite
>>>5. forrest seed
>>>6. forrest
>>>
>>>X [0]                                     docs/plugins/index.html       BROKEN:
>>>C:\usr\apache-forrest-0.7\whiteboard\plugins\whiteboard-plugins.xml (Das System
>>>kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden)
>>
>>Thanks for testing. Yes i get that too.
>

> I don't see that behaviour in today's trunk (r190851).
> So i presume that it is fixed.

No it is not fixed. The plugins/index.html file is generated from the
plugins.xml file in the plugins directory. This has not been included in
the build and so it is missing. It works with trunk because you have it
checked out.

I will alter the build file so that the plugins subdirectory, the
plugins.xml, the build.xml and the plugin-template are all present in
the distribution. This will allow users to build plugins.

Ross