forrest-user mailing list archives

From Addi <a...@rocktreesky.com>
Subject Need help getting DocBook working
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:03:05 GMT
I'll preface this with the fact I do not understand sitemaps and while I
have been trying to wrap my head around it for two days, I have way too
much other stuff going on to figure them out beyond the basic concept.
In order to really make my pitch to my boss to use Forrest I need to be
able to use WordPerfect docs with it.  WordPerfect does publish to XML,
but using the DocBook DTD, not Simplified DocBook.  I tried following
the faq (http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/faq.html#docbook) about
using DocBook but I don't really get it all.  I do have Norman Walsh's
DocBook stylesheets and I put them into
PROJECT_HOME\src\documentation\resources\stylesheets.

With this sitemap.xmap (just following the example in the faq):
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
 <map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="**wp.html">
    <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}wp.xml"/>
    <map:transform
      src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/docbook.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
   </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>
 </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

It fails at linkmap.html with a long bunch of treeprocessor stuff, and
this BROKEN message:
URI not found: Type 'xhtml' does not exist for 'map:serialize' at file:
PROJECT_HOME/src/documentation/sitemap.xmap:9:34

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Addi