forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sitemap dot xmap sourcetyping
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:04:54 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:

>>>I don't know if that is possible or needed. Perhaps there is another way.
>>>It would be better if you provided an actual use-case.
>>
>>Using your example from earlier in this thread, AND would be:
>>

>>>  <sourcetype name="foo">
>>>    <document-element local-name="foo">
>>>  </sourcetype>
>>>  <sourcetype name="bar">
>>>    <document-element namespace="bar">
>>>  </sourcetype>
>>>      <map:when test="foo">
>>>       <map:transform
>>>          src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/foobar2document.xsl" />
>>>      </map:when>
>>>      <map:when test="bar">
>>>       <map:transform
>>>          src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/foobar2document.xsl" />
>>>      </map:when>
>

> Er, i am confused. That code snippet is exactly the same as the OR
> situation. Did you forget to edit the code?

Nope, I was being stupid. Seems my logic circuits blew, I thought an OR
was something completely different. I even added a note to the effect:

>>(note the above example was directly copied for the suggestion for OR,
>>obviously in an OR you would have different actions within the test)

Just to be clear, the above is obviously an OR, I hope Maurice saw
through my idiocy and didn't waste much time on that.

I've had almost a whole nights sleep now, so maybe my logic circuits
have repaired themselves. However, they are not telling me how to do an
AND I'm afraid.

Ross