forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: title graphic for pdf
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:41:26 GMT
see "Titelpage for pdf-output"
   http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-275

Johannes

Sean Hower schrieb:
> Hi. I'm a newbie to Forrest and to all of the sources of information available so if
this is covered somewhere already, sorry.

> I was wondering if it was possible to customize the title page in the pdf with a logo.
I assume the change would go into document2fo.xsl in my skin folder, but I'm not sure how
to do it. I've got experience with XML and XSLT, but none with xsl-fo.

> Also, while I have your eyes, how do you change the text color in the horinontal tabs.
I'm in the process of trying to use an image for the background of these tabs and need to
change the color. I somehow managed to change the font-family but I've made several changes
and I'm not sure which one accomplished the change. Pretty silly, I know.

> If you've got a link for me, that would be great.
>
> Thanks in advance.

> Sean Hower - tech writer
> http://hokum.freehomepage.com

> Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de