forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ECLIPSE-ANT: starting stopping forrest through ant scprit in ecli pse
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:44:40 GMT
Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:

> Is there a way to STOP the jetty server started by 'forrest run' through ant
> Script in eclipse?

Set up an external application (i.e. "Project Run..."). This will keep a
console winodw open for the Forrest instance, you can then close it by
clicking the "stop" button. However...

There is an Eclipse plugin in our tools directory. Still alphs stage but
you can start/stop and build sites, There are also a couple of basic
wizards for seeding new projects and add new Xdocs.

Currently there is a dependency on some external code, but that project
has voted to donate the code to Apache. I just have to merge it into our
SVN. In the meantime it is avaialble from the CVS of the
http://www.burrokeet.org project

Ross