forrest-user mailing list archives

From Maurice Lanselle <lanselle.als...@evc.net>
Subject Sitemap dot xmap editing
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:45:05 GMT
I am trying to integrate another content type, one based on a published
document schema from a standards association (hr-xml.org). However, it
is not being transformed to xdoc;  I think that I am having trouble with
the "sitemap.xmap" interception and would appreciate clues as to how to
get it right. I have simply copied the "download" example and changed
"download" to "resume" :

>   <map:pipeline>
>    <map:match pattern="**Resume.xml">
>     <map:generate src="{project:content.xdocs}{1}Resume.xml" />
>     <map:transform
> src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/resume2document.xsl" />
>     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>    </map:match>
>   </map:pipeline>

However, when I try to use my test stylesheet as "resume2document",
"ResumeExample2.html" has no content. When I pull "ResumeExample2.xml"
in my browser, I get the raw untransformed xml file.  So it looks like
my stylesheet is not being applied, because my document is not matching
the pattern. How should I fix my <map:pipeline> match in sitemap.xml?
Is the match pattern not applied to the document type (see "B." below)?
Is it because I have two <map:pipeline> groups in my sitemap, one for
"download" followed by one for "Resume"?

Regards,
Maurice

P.S.  I have checked :

A.  I have successfully gone through the "download" example.  Forrest
finds my stylesheets, applies sitemap.xmap.

B.  Sample document validation.  Running "Forrest -v validate" succeeds,
i.e. Forrest appears to resolve and utilise the appropriate xsd. Forrest
also validates the sitemap.xmap (after noting the absence of several
subsidiary xmap files to set property version-specific-sitemap).
The sample document "ResumeExample2.xml"  I downloaded from a standards
organization.  The document validates to their schema :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Resume xml:lang="EN" xmlns="http://ns.hr-xml.org/2004-08-02"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://ns.hr-xml.org/2_3/HR-XML-2_3/SEP/Resume.xsd">

C.  My stylesheet: the trivial
"./resources/stylesheets/resume2document.xsl" (listed below) works for
"download".

<!-- a trivial transform doc-root to xdoc  stylesheet, should work for
any schema or DTD  -->
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
  version="1.0"

  <xsl:template match="/">
<document>
  <header>
    <title>Downloading Binaries</title>
  </header>
    <section id="racine">
      <title>A Section Title could be added here </title>
    </section>
</document>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>