forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject RE: Forrest Example Sites
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:08:13 GMT
Hello Claudia,
     I agree with Soethe's view. This is really a pretty site!

     With my limited knowledge, presently I can't fully comprehend how
it was done using Forrest ! Would love to know at least how such things
can be done :)

Praveen

-----Original Message-----
From: Ferdinand Soethe [mailto:sammler@soethe.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 4:55 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: Forrest Example Sites

Hi Claudia,

Claudia K├Ânnecke wrote:

> we would like to announce that our website at http://www.verit.de is now
> running on Forrest 0.6 (eagerly awaiting the 0.7 release). Please feel
> free to add it to your growing list of example sites.

I really like your skin design. The clear typographically structuring
of the menus, the use of color and the placement of logos and
background image would make it very useful for commercial and private
sites.

Would you consider donating it to our skin pool? Or short of that share
the code so that others can copy bits and pieces of it?

--
Ferdinand Soethe