forrest-user mailing list archives

From Petr Pošík <po...@labe.felk.cvut.cz>
Subject RE: user@forrest.apache.org forrest 0.7 automatic plug-in download problem
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:37:10 GMT
> One last thing worth noting is that Forrest does bundle the
> one plugin that is required by the seed site used to create a
> new site. So in actual fact you don't need to download any
> plugins to make it work first time.

Yes, I think I have already discovered it... (WOW!)
That is why yesterday I sent (in another message thread in this list) the
following:

------------------------
Possible workaround:
In the forrest output, the following row can be seen:

org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf is not available in the build dir

In the FORREST_HOME directory there is a "build" dir and a "plugins" dir
which contains pdf plugin. After I have copied the plugins dir into the
build dir, the static content could be compiled. Is this the correct
workaround? Or, is this a correction of the directory structure redesign
error?

Is this the solution for seeding a new site? Then, a question arrises: why
the plugin for pdf output is not placed in the build directory directly, why
it must be coppied from the plugins dir?

Petr