forrest-user mailing list archives

From Petr Pošík <po...@labe.felk.cvut.cz>
Subject RE: user@forrest.apache.org forrest 0.7 automatic plug-in download problem
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:56:20 GMT
Hi, once again.

Would it be a problem to include all plugins (or the basic ones, if their
size is an issue) in the forrest distribution package? Users which do not
have internet connection then could use forrest too. Or, perhaps, two
distributions of forrest could be provided - including and excluding
plugins.

Best regards,

Petr Posik