forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject using sub-tabs (Was: One more Forrest site)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:13:26 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>
> > Address: http://www.divvun.no/
>
> Looks good. Especially since you seem to have uncovered some lost
> knowledge about creating subtabs the right way.
>
> Would you mind posting your site.xml and tabs.xml for studying here?

I found that getting sub-tabs on the default (home) tab
was easier than on the other named tabs.

The interaction between tabs.xml and site.xml (and especially sub-tabs)
is complex. I started recording some tips here. Can someone verify and
add more?
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/linking.html#tab-site

-David