forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: how's it look and some questions
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:44:53 GMT
Sean Hower wrote:
> Hi all.
> I've gotten to a point in my site design where I'm comfortable showing what I have so
far for feedback. I've put up a bare skeleton of what will eventually be the completed site
> I started with the forrest-site skin and modified it. I cleaned out some of the formatting
that was the xsl and put it into the css file. I figure there will have to be some tweaking
of styles and I want to do some testing with graphics turned off.
[ snip ]

Don't forget that the "forrest-site" skin is deprecated and will be
removed in a future release. We are not doing anything to maintain it.

View raw message