forrest-user mailing list archives

From Sean Hower <hokumh...@freehomepage.com>
Subject graphics for tabs
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:51:36 GMT

Hi All.

I have been working to use a background image for the tabs. I've found in screen.css that
I can change the graphic used for the rounded edges on the top left and right corners of the
tabs, but I can't figure out how to set the background image for the rest of the tab. I've
played around with setting the repeat value, but I can't get it to look the way I want it
to (I end up with one corner round and the other not rounded).

I noticed that I can set the background color for selected and unselected tabs in the skinconfig.xml
file, but this seems to only want a color value.

So, have I missed something obvious? Is there a way to use an image for the tab background?

As usual, links and advice are welcome.

Thanks.

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com