forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: Css question
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:01:17 GMT
Hmm, that all makes sense but then (when in IE) why don't get I the "save
as" highlighted for the image?  Perhaps png or svg aren't "supported" for
that.  I've done the rounded images before but I was hoping that they had a
better way so I won't have to generate the image files.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com