forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <>
Subject RE: Css question
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:20:19 GMT
Hmm, I don't get it, but then I don't do anything really complex in css.
Anyhow, I see a reference to a style of "base-selected" within the href and
a "current" in tne <li> for them tab menu.  I can't find "base-selected"
anywhere in the static site except in html files here it's in use.  What I'm
really interested in is seeing how the rounded corners are managed without
using images.  I figure it has something to do with the css on the <li>.
Here's the section of the generated html I'm looking at:

<ul id="tabs">
<li class="current">
<a class="base-selected" href="index.html">Home</a>
<a class="base-not-selected" href="samples/sample.html">Samples</a>
<a class="base-not-selected" href="">Apache XML
<a class="base-not-selected"

mike jackson

View raw message