forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Grandia, Gerco" <gerco.gran...@logicacmg.com>
Subject Unrecognized file format
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 08:00:47 GMT
Hi guys,

We're using Forrest for a couple of months now and we're quite happy
with it, but lately we're getting 'Unrecognized file format' exceptions
when retrieving certain pages. These pages work fine when I am using the
in-built forrest web server, but on the production system (with Tomcat)
it keeps on bugging me. I have searched the internet but found very
little information about this, although it seems a common issue.

Sorry if I am posting a Cocoon question here, but even if the only way
to solve it is to upgrade to a newer version of Cocoon, then I still
would like now how to do it, because the upgrade procedure described is
Unix/Linux based and we are working on a Windows box.

Kind regards,

Gerco Grandia
Consultant
LogicaCMG