forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: How to debug your code (Re: How to adjust width of menu page for long labels)
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 20:57:11 GMT

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

TS> Always do a "forrest clean" in your project to start from new. That will
TS> delete the build/ ;-)

TS> When you then do a "forrest" and the problem is still there check your
TS> config.

Thanks. I would not have tried that because I did not expect to have a
change in CSS change the number or names of files generated.

And even if it did, the new page should/would only load the
stylesheets that Forrest knew about when generating the new pages. So
what good would a clean do here?

Btw: While I was testing I was using jetty ...

--
Ferdinand Soethe