forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Sourcecode Indentation Using OpenOffice
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 07:25:51 GMT
Thank you Ross for your comment,

    I have a similar problem - using the plug in - with the
forrest:source style, the plug in generally ignore the return carriage
(not the Paragraph!).
    I have to retype it or to take a sample which works, but I don't
know what's the problem.
    Can I do the same and ask for a file filename.xml to see the XDoc ?
    And where can I find this file ?

Regards,
Cyriaque,