forrest-user mailing list archives

From Addi <a...@rocktreesky.com>
Subject Re: App vs Data
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 13:25:30 GMT
I am planning on working on beginner, step by step type documentation
over time (as I learn the answers to my own questions).  I was wondering
if it would be OK to start a new issue in JIRA for an improvement in
docs on this.  That way, as people see problems that new users are
having in the lists, we can add them to the list of those issues in JIRA
to make it easier to keep track of it.  Is that appropriate or is there
another system set up for something like this?  I feel that keeping my
own scratchpad of issues is not terribly efficient, since I don't know
all the issues and it would suck for myself and someone else to be
writing docs on the same issue at the same time, thereby wasting
someone's time.

What do you all recommend/already have in place?

Thanks
Addi