forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Coocon eclipse?
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 10:37:42 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>       Thanks for the instructions. Most of it is fine but for some
>> problems
>> for WTP.......
>>       Tried the steps given in the readme for forrest plugin for eclipse.
>> Got stuck in the following as the location of .zip doesn't exist any
>> longer.
>>

> Hmmm... The WTP package has gone way passed that early release now and I
> have yet to update the plugin to work with the latest milestone releases.
>
> I'll do those conversions now as it needs to be done and someone on
> Burrokeet hit the same problem earlier today.
>
> I'll notify via this list when the update is done.

I've now updated the plugin to work with WTP1.0M4. The readme has been
updated, it's the same apart from we now work with Eclipse 3.1M* and
WTP1.0M4.

Since you stared installing on the 3.0 version of Eclipse you should be
OK sticking with that (although it is untested here).

If you start from the same place you were up to in the install
instructions it should work, although you may need to update the
dependant packages for the WTP using Eclipses update manageer.

Please let us know if this works as you will be the first to test this
new configuration.

Ross