forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Coocon eclipse?
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 12:56:32 GMT
Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:
> Hello,
>       Thanks for the instructions. Most of it is fine but for some problems
> for WTP.......
>       Tried the steps given in the readme for forrest plugin for eclipse.
> Got stuck in the following as the location of .zip doesn't exist any longer.

Hmmm... The WTP package has gone way passed that early release now and I
have yet to update the plugin to work with the latest milestone releases.

I'll do those conversions now as it needs to be done and someone on
Burrokeet hit the same problem earlier today.

I'll notify via this list when the update is done.

Ross