forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject RE: Forrest Coocon eclipse?
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 01:17:33 GMT
Hello,
    Have added org.burrokeet.serveletEngine dependency and FORREST_HOME
problem for eclipse plugin in the JIRA

Thanks

Praveen

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgardler@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 6:27 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: Forrest Coocon eclipse?

Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan wrote:
> Hello,
>      Tried further with the installation of the Forrest plugin. By
changing
> the workspace to a new workspace, downloading org.burrokeet.serveletEngine

Blast, I forgot that dependency. The code in the that plugin is due to
be donated to Forrest since it is a dependency for the Eclipse plugin
now. Perhaps you could raise an issue for this.

> and WTP progressed further but then got stuck at the following
> classes/methods being not found in ForrestRunner.java:
> IWorkbenchBrowserSupport
> IWebBrowser
> getBrowserSupport();
>
> Perhaps these are from older WTP of IBM (not sure). Anyway, how do I get
> them or circumvent them.

I see in a later mail that you discovered the problem, these classes are
not part of the 3.0 releasees, only the 3.1M* releases. The plugin in
SVN is tested as working with 3.1M7 and WTP 1.0M4

Ross