forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" <prav...@hcltech.co.jp>
Subject RE: Forrest Coocon eclipse?
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 04:21:07 GMT
Hello,
     Tried further with the installation of the Forrest plugin. By changing
the workspace to a new workspace, downloading org.burrokeet.serveletEngine
and WTP progressed further but then got stuck at the following
classes/methods being not found in ForrestRunner.java:
IWorkbenchBrowserSupport
IWebBrowser
getBrowserSupport();

Perhaps these are from older WTP of IBM (not sure). Anyway, how do I get
them or circumvent them.

The relevant code snippet where the error comes in ForrestRunner.java is as
follows:
                    url = new URL("http://localhost:8888");
                    IWorkbenchBrowserSupport browserSupport =
WebBrowserUIPlugin

.getInstance().getWorkbench().getBrowserSupport();
                    IWebBrowser browser = browserSupport.createBrowser(
                            IWorkbenchBrowserSupport.LOCATION_BAR

IWorkbenchBrowserSupport.NAVIGATION_BAR,
                            null, null, null);

Praveen